Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

Lets try this again, shall we?

I have touched fingertip to keyboard so many times and each time have vowed to myself that this time, this time will be different. I have started a new journal every year as part of a New Years resolution to write but as of yet, have not managed to commit, resulting in a box full of old journals with only the first few pages able to boast being touched by my pen and recording my thoughts.

So once again, I am vowing to myself (and to you, potential readers of my blog) that this time, well, this time will be different. I am determined to keep this going, and, in a show of good faith I am going to publish a poem and a very, very short story as well as this post all in one night! How is that for commitment?

So check in again in a wee while and I WILL have posted something else!!

Cheers for now, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment